Basically made an LTR cry after saying some joke and made her not feel special. She cries, I make up with her within 30 minutes and she's happy all over again.

Next day she texts me shit like how when I made up with her that was the only time she's ever felt any real emotion from me, and that it was a weird feeling but she really fell in love again (when I was apologising I felt an odd sexual tension too). She claims she was a little scared of me before because she didn't if I loved her or not, and now she says that I don't confuse her anymore.

Then went on and on saying how when I am emotional I become a new person and that it's so amazing, etc etc.

Basically now I'm confused.... The only time she felt "emotion" is when I looked in her eyes and said in a soothing voice "I love you". I feel like I've broken frame and now I have to quit this LTR. It's clear she wants me to be more "loving" towards her - since I made up with her she's been buying me gifts and being really really warm/clingy now.

What tf do i do? Do I carry on or should I revert to my old asshole ways?