Hello Gentleman,

​

When LTR is being disrespectful the advice is to withdraw attention. Does it mean sex as well?

My LTR acts like a cunt every day although this has lessened since I started lifting, I typically just ignore her or have minimum possible amount of interaction. Now, despite that she keeps initiating sex, but sex for her is laying like a starfish and asking me to "service her". When I told her that this kind of sex is boring and tell her to change position she says she is good and is too tired to move or when I told her to do a blow job she kept asking if I am gay and only gay people do that. I also never seen her touching herself. When I put her hand on her vagina once, she took it away and said she is no a lesbian and that is disgusting.

She also doesn't even go to take a shower. So she just lies on the bed and begs to be fucked, but I tell her I am busy reading (and I read TRP stuff). So it's been like that for few months.

As I read more I see contradictory messages regarding disrespect.

Does it mean I should withdraw attention but still fuck her regardless?

Is it normal that it feels gross to me or should I "man up"?

If I withdraw attention, does it make me look butt-hurt? I typically just laugh it off or tell her to not talk to me like that.

Not sure how to set a boundary? If I go to my office to lift won't that make me look hurt?

​

Thank you!

​