Disclaimer: I live in a very conservative country so things here are different.

Met this girl at the gym, typical attention seeking gym thot.

Ignored her first 3 months she came to my gym, then went out for a meal with a common gym friend after our workout which she joined.

Intentionally gave her vibes that im into her sexually (strong eye contact). Went out casually once again but after that i remained relatively distant for about a month while she kept asking for a date (post gym dinner) every once in a while.

Finally went out for dinner last night. It was interesting, ive never tried being this direct with a girl. She first asked if i wanna tell our common friend to join, i answered: "no i wanna go out with you alone" (while looking into her eyes). Then later on the common friend turns up at the place we were eating and when he asked why we didnt ask him to join i repeat the same answer with strong eye contact as well.

Shes showing IOIs all night so when im driving her back to her car (without our friend) i told her i wanna be direct with her and that im not looking for a friendship or relationship (again i live in a very conservative country so this is not common AT ALL) to which she answers smth like "wow youre so honest its refreshing, i am single, i do wanna have fun afterall...etc" but with hesitation. She tried to further answer my statement but i didnt let her, told her im not expecting an answer.

After we reach the destination we park for a bit and talk, i try to make a move (held her hand casually and softly pulled her while telling her come to me, she doesnt but is still all giggly) all this time telling me how im so direct and strong how i dont hide anything. Few mins later i cut things short and tell her i should be going its late and we leave.

Thanks for reading my blog, i seek honest opinions.