So I was hanging out with some people and end up walking alone with this chick who was flirting with me to a date I had that afternoon. She seems disappointed/jealous and invites herself to the date. Earlier she had made a joke about me, her and another girl being a package deal or threesome nothing serious. I turned her down and she texts me immediately after we part for my phone number so she can get live updates. On my date I tell my date this other girl wanted to join us. She asks to see a pic of her and thinks she's cute. The two of us joke about having a threesome because she's not bi and she's cool.

​

Now I'm trying to plate the girl who asked herself to come on my date and text her that my date thought she was cute and that her idea was brilliant. I think she read this as an invitation and says my date's awesome if she said that but if I made this up props for trying (My name) boy with laugh emojis. I reframed it by saying I'm not usually traditional however framing her and my date as open minded and the originators of the idea, which is true.

​

I'm not sure if she took the joke or took this as a literal invitation if she's blowing me out or just giving a push but I was just teasing her with a her chasing me frame. Now I've got the last text the ball stopped rolling and I'm not sure how to proceed. Tone is hard to read on text I should have stayed logistical. I don't think I should break 4th wall and clarify unless she asks but don't want her to think she rejected me or I actually asked her out. What should I do?