Since I found the TRP and made some drastic changes I got a lot of results. Things my old self could have never imagined.

Now I noticed that when I get to know a girl, especially new ones, it am more interested on the process of winning her over (Like making out) than enjoying the things I do with her. The harder the challenge, the more satisfied I am at the end.

When I still had all those fairytale stories of romance and love in my head I'd actually enjoy kissing and making out.

Now a lot of times the girl even loses her attractiveness in my eyes. If a girl doesn't play hard to get it's nice and all, but she won't be high on my radar anymore. It's a weird paradoxon.

​

Story for the matter: Last friday a girl I barely knew and had no contact with (but had her number in my phone) asked in her status if anyone wanted to go swimming. I jokingly said "Come to XY at 4pm" Surprisingly she immediately agreed.

​

She's your typical blond dancer with a fit thin body. Now keep in mind I did not expect anything from this, hell I didn't even expect her to say yes. I know I shouldn't think in "Leagues", but she is way out of mine. Now I don't want drag you through all details, but pretty early she already started getting touchy and eventually we made out and I later fucked her in the pool.

​

Thing is, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought. Infact, I wanted to get over with it as soon as possible. I was already satisfied when I made out with her, as if the ego boost alone was enough for me.

​

TL;DR: Anyone else enjoys the "hunt" more than the actual "girl"?

​