I'll try to make this short. Already married for the second time when I discovered the red pill last year. I have decided to keep her, as she is above average in every way, and game her monogamously.

Anyways, aside from a couple isolated incidents, I have not gone full Rambo, but have been incorporating my own self improvement into our relationship. I was unknowingly pretty alpha when we met but after we got married I went beta blue pill again. She expects that I fail most shit tests. What has worked the most is Agree/Amplify. Example: Her: where were you really, with your girlfriend? Me: girlfriendSSS... plural [smile]

She has a lot of insecurity. Sometimes my padsing the tests shuts her up, and sometimes she just goes overt. "You're being a sarcastic asshole. Why the fuck would you say something like that? Are you TRYING to get a divorce?"

Here is where I falter. I truly am fine with a divorce. I would be MGTOW or a plate spinner but definitely not in a relationship had I been red pilled as a single man. My reaction, "oh no, what would I do, no one to bitch and moan, or to work overtime for... why would I want to finish this great movie when I can pause it and converse with an angry woman all evening..."

I know I get sucked in. I am working on disengaging. When I leave for the gym or start scrolling on my phone, she makes it a point to threaten me, "you truly don't care, ok, I see how it is, your wife doesnt matter to you, you just do whatever you want, you're a narcissist, 2 can play at that game..." yadda yadda. I just grin and say "ok, you're obviously frazzled. Come talk to me about how you feel when you have come down off it..."

She wants me to go beta and DEER. But when I used to do that, she didn't respect me. She still doesnt sometimes but overall it's better because I can look myself in the mirror.

How do you handle this?