So 5 day school with trip.In the last day, this chick i like for about 3 years now (long b4 i was seriously redpilled, hadn't really thought of doing anything with her for a long time, up to this point) kinda starts approaching me (the day before that me,her, my roomates and hers chilled at her room but not for long because security.) So at this point i get the message and start kinda teasing her, having some fun.Didn't really think about her for the rest of the day, i had a lot of shit planned with the homies. In the night, i just go for a walk out the rooms and out of chance see their door open, they notice me and invite me in. About 5 mins in i have my shirt off and she giving me a massage lol. Well long story short her roomates started dissapearing one after another and we are alone at like 5am. We just agree we're going to sleep , i make some low lighting, put on some of my favorite music and chill next to her on the bed.Long story short we start kissing after an hour of teasing (even though she told me numerous times this is probably a bad idea, i was kinda high and tripping btw) and we had sex at about 8am.We have a shower and she gives me full love vibes i felt like she loved me way too much for just a one night stand (its my 1st one so idk really) She asked me to kiss her, laughing all the time, rubbing my beard , hugging me, all the shit. I was trying to sleep bc i was way too tired but she wouldn't stop kissing me. We get horny and at about 10am she gives me an awesome bj even though we can hear everyone outside waking up and its way too fucking risky(don't forget everyone knows i have a gf).

The same day in the night we go back to our town and we sit together for the 3 hour bus trip. We have a jacket over our hands while we are holding hands and she has her legs over mine and shit like that. She tried to kiss me about 5 times in the bus but i didn't let her for obvious reasons.Well we are chatting and realize that we are getting back in town at like 10pm and she mentions she has an empty apartment. We go there and we have sex. Not as good as the day b4 but still very good.

Today at school i see my gf after a week.I still love her ofc however we are together for a year+ and things are starting to get kinda boring and monotonous.Problem is she literally loves me with all her heart. I am her everything and i'm afraid if she learns , it would destroy her. And also our relationship is one of the best on the school, we have no problems, full of sex, never fight etc.(Meaning i have no damn reason to break up). I have feelings for her but not that strong.

I really have no idea what to do.I really like the new girl and we have planned to meet again (she is much better than current gf i believe) however i can't just say to my gf what is going on, simple because it would literally destroy her.I think i'm gonna keep the relationship going even though it's a ticking clock from now on, it's just a matter of time before my thing with the other girl is known.

I guessed this is the only place i can get actual helpful , no bullshit advice. What you all think? Sorry for long post and shit formatting.

Btw i don't really mind if my relationship is over (i do but not that much after all this) however i couldn't stand making her so sad because of my shit.