So I'm genuine friends with this one girl, I'm not actively looking to fuck her, I can come to her with my problems and she's always giving great advice.

We've had long open chats (both ways) and I genuinely see her as a friend.

I live in the UK, she lives in Germany. She once told me that I should visit her, she's told me that she wants to visit the UK when I get my own place. I'm going Amsterdam soon, and made plans to go to Germany after and see her. She seems ecstatic to see me, but my experience with people in general I'm setting myself up to have my own independent holiday without her if she's not available in person (due to work or whatever).

So I told her I'll book a hotel for myself, just needed whatever dates she'll be available, and she says don't be silly you will stay with me. She lives in a house share and said I have the option of staying in a hostel, motel or her bedroom. I chose her bedroom.

Now to my knowledge she only has a double bed in her bedroom, no other furniture for me to sleep on. I haven't asked if she wants me/is okay with me sleeping with her in the same bed. I assume she is.

Should I clear this up before going over?

Also I've shown her my weak side, emotions and all, many times. How I dislike dancing because I feel stupid doing it, how I'm worried about my future in terms of relationship and felt lonely at a wedding the other day going alone etc. Things you wouldn't tell girls if you're trying to show a strong frame.

That's why I can't help but think that she's inviting me in her bed because she thinks there's no way I'd make a move on her?