So took the red pill 4 years ago yada yada college student senior year yeah yeah.

Okay so I’m usually used to dealing with girls who are confident and extroverts. They’re pretty easy to deal with.

So there’s this chick in one of my classes. Knew her from a crowd I used to hang out with the year prior. Used to flirt with her a little bit but nothing beyond the usual. So we’re in this class right which is pretty intensive. She gets my number and all she talks about is the class and starts flirting with me a bit. I’m like okay a lot of people know I get stellar grades, she’s probably just playing me, whatever, not happening.

That’s until I find out she’s getting better grades than I am and she seems to have the material down pat. So then I thought wait maybe she’s not trying to use me.

So I start talking to her more, constantly trying to shift the conversation away from academics. I know when I was blue pulled and shy when I’d talk to girls I’d always use academics as a talking point, so I figured that’s what she’s doing too.

At this point I know she’s into me because she’s becoming more girlish when I’m around her and double even triple texting me when I eventually get tired of talking about school and ghost her.

Thing is she WILL NOT stop talking about school. She can talk about other things but seems to get uncomfortable and immediately changes the conversation back.

I just want to fuck her brains out.

How do I break through the wall?