Hello,

I’ve been reading TRP for two years. Its effect on my life has been incredible. Since the main sub shut down, I haven’t been reading much. Let me be clear, this is a lesson for myself to stay updated so that I don’t get rusty, hence the following.

I’m currently spinning 2 main plates, one of whom went traveling last week, and one who just got chlamydia (nice). In other words, I’m entering what could potentially become a dry spell, for at least a couple weeks.

Question: I met a girl off Instagram two weeks ago, who I’m considering inviting up again. First date went like this; she came to my apartment, we had wine, fucked, she slept over (lives 1,5 hours away), fucked again, had a good time. She’s 19, I’m 25, I never run game off text, which is why I’m asking you for advice. The day she left, I messaged her on Instagram something like “thanks for a good time, let me know if you ever stop by my city again” to which she replied “thank you too, I will do that;)” She’s been active on my posts (I’m a kinda getting big dj so I update frequently) & we’re left on a good note.

Could I message her to come by again, or would it seem desperate when I kinda left it up to her in the previous message? Or what should be my go to move. We had a good time, and it seems fitting to hit her up, while my other plates are on standby.

Thank you.