A little backstory, I'm early 30s, gf is early 20s. We met in a small city with pretty terrible dating options. I liked her but she was at best a 7 at the time and we dated for about 5 months until I got a job offer in a much bigger city at which point I ended things because "I don't do long distance". What I didn't take into account when I moved is that this is one of the most angry feminist SJW cities in America. I've hooked up with a bunch of girls here but haven't found a single one I'm remotely interested in starting a life with. I'm trying to get out but I can't yet without torpedoing my career.

This other girl seems to have female oneitis for me and had gone into the equivalent of monk mode while I was gone: eating healthier, working out, twice as feminine and cute as before. She flew out to visit about 8 months later (we'd get talking this whole time) and I was stunned, she's now upper 8s, body alone is a 9. She's the best fuck I've had out of over 100 girls by far. After another visit the following month she brings up the possibility of a relationship which I shot down again for distance reasons but I've been curious about open relationships so I suggested that possiblity. On her own initiative she suggested a one sided open relationship because "she only wanted my dick". I couldn't see any downside so I went with it and we've been doing this for about 6 months.

She's been a great girlfriend so far, we see each other about one week a month, she treats me like a god, cooks for me, massages me, suggests kinky things, basically spoils the shit out of me. She also just straight up showed me how to unlock her phone and given all available evidence I'm pretty sure she's keeping her end of the bargain, no mysterious absences or "sorry my phone died" moments. Plus I know the dating scene where she is, it sucks.

I've maintained a small harem of fuck buddies between her visits but honestly not that into any of them, it's more of an occasion stress relief for me. I can tell that bothers her, I don't lie about it, but I don't give her intimate details. At the end of her last visit she confessed that any time I disappear for a couple hours she imagines I'm fucking some hoe and it's eating at her. She now wants to go exclusive or if I won't accept that, open so I can understand how this hurts her. I kind of called her bluff and seemed unstressed about it being open and I could tell that was not the response she was hoping for. I can see from her perspective that this does kind of suck for her but I view getting laid as a physical need for me akin to eating or working out. That release helps me stay sane. I'm kind of on the fence between breaking up with her, going exclusive, or opening time up. I know I hold all the cards here but I do care about her and I don't relish hurting her. For context, she graduates in December and is planning to move to wherever I am, and I do see a possible future of kids with this girl, though I know I could find another one. We've still got plans to see each other roughly one week a month until then so it's doable and I could probably use the extra time to work on a side hustle if we do go exclusive.

For the sake of discussion, we are discussing whether or not I should drop my side chicks and focus on other things with the free time, not speculating about whether or not my girlfriend is being faithful.