I don't understand the dynamics of the situation at play here. She's pretty decent (thin, blonde, small, feminine face) and after I dropped her because I got too invested and started going beta she's now fucking a baldheaded, overweight guy with shitty style and a face straight out of ww2 anti-slav propaganda. I know he makes music and that's a chick magnet, but come on. What the fuck. I know he most likely has access to drugs, but so does every other college age guy with half a brain, so I doubt that's the case. On what basis do chicks choose guys when they are trying to get back at you?

I thought she would go for a different guy she has in her group that's around half an inch taller than me, meh slightly above average looking (def. not looksmaxing or nearly as good looking as I am tho), outgoing and we used to have a bit of a rivalry going on so that would be the obvious choice. She used to shit test me by flirting with the second guy, so I just don't get it.

What's the pattern here? The only explanation that comes to mind for me is that the second guy pump&dumped her, but that wouldn't really make sense considering he's going to keep seeing her nearly every day for atleast a couple years of college.