Hey guys, got a question. In a LTR with this girl I met at work for 6 months now, and things are going fantastic. We both work in a corporate office setting where everyone knows we’re dating.

She fucks whenever I want, is sweet, innocent and bubbly, cooks and cleans for me, doesn’t party and is in bed by 10 pm at the latest every single weekend, rarely shit tests me (I’m talking once maybe a month and it’s small stuff at that), just dropped tons of money on me for my birthday (even though she doesn’t make a lot), tells me every day how much she loves me, calls me every morning and night to wish me a good morning and good night. I found a note she wrote to herself in her apartment one day when we first started dating saying that I’m the best sex she’s ever had. Basically, she adores me and things are going fantastic. Turns out, great shit happens when you hold a strong frame from the beginning, aren’t afraid to leave (and really act like it) and call her out on mistakes!

There’s one thing though that I would like to get some advice on. This girl loves to smoke weed. By herself, with me, with others. Really whenever she’s not at work she’s up for it. Sometimes if we don’t have plans to hang out after work, she’ll have guy friends over from work to smoke with her since she lives literally right across the street from the office. I don’t think this is a big deal - the one she does this with most has a live in girlfriend and, I don’t mean to brag, but I’m better looking than him. Same with this other guy who’s she’s recently been smoking with. Like I said, it doesn’t seem like a big deal to me but knowing that I come from a BP past, I’d like to get some of your thoughts. Is this a major red flag that I need to be concerned about in a sea of green flags? Or am I being insecure if I show her that I may be worried about this and tell her I’m not a fan of it.