So I can’t get a girl for shit, I get treated like shit or ignored on Tinder and any dating apps, same for Instagram, Snapchat. I tried approaching some girls irl but results were inexistant, have a few dates but lead to being ghosted. The only 2 girls that wanted to date me or fuck seriously had very low smv, they were 3 or 4 so I ignored them. That being said, I’m very happy in general and I feel like I don’t even need a girl or sex in my life so I’m not working too hard on myself. What I’m wondering is if lifting and looking fit is worth the effort, will girl noticeably treat me better or will it be mostly the same, I want the honest truth even if it bad. My looks are average, not ugly but average gets you nowhere with most girls as you guys probably know, I’m not fit and a little chubby (180lb 5"9) so lifting could help me improve my face and body. But I realized that sometimes I talk to girl online without even sending a pic and I get ignored so I feel like even lifting and slightly improving my looks will be useless. Any guy here started lifting and can tell me the differences he noticed in how girl treat him, do girls give you a better treatment if you lift?