Tattoos in particular are increasingly a fad or normal thing to do. Once upon a time they did signal alpha qualities. Women still like them, and there is an increasing trend of betas who get tattoos or gain muscle and may be even attractive guys, but what happens when they actually get into relationships or involved with women but their beta and blue pill ways take hold?

Of course all these things signal alpha and smv, but if they act blue pill, and let a woman walk all over them still its just “false”.

Is this what happens to most guys? They get turned into a beta over time by their LTR, or they quickly lose their alpha perception from their Women due to displaying blue pill behaviour as soon as they couple up?

I’ve seen it happen once. Really attractive guy, had social status going for him too but every time he would ask for advice or tell me about his relationships I couldn’t believe how much he let women walk all over him.

I think women may wise up to this with age, but its normally too late for them. Being rich, showing status, and signaling alpha qualities, but quickly drying up womens pussy from their beta behaviour.