Hey guys so buckle up for this one

​

My oneitis from a year ago started texting me out of the blue (to be just friends haha) and I put up with it because our parents are really good friends and I kind of like her because we get along well. So anyways, after a month of sparse contact we texted deep into the night yesterday and as you expect, things turned sexual rather quick. Now, in the year since I was head over heels in love with her I have found TRP and learned a lot, but I was too much of a pussy to apply it all in a night out on my own. Anyways, I just went with the flow yesterday and at some point she mentioned how we had similar preferences in bed as far as roles are concerned. I just listened to my horny balls and jokingly said we could still be fuckbuddies. Of course, initially she declined but as the night went on the tried to see if that had been a serious offer or not and seemed to be interested. To be fair, I know she is just a tease and rarely follows through on anything so I just acted like I didn't give a fuck if she agreed or not.

We stopped texting yesterday night and today she messaged me again saying she would like to give it a try. Now I feel like I'm fucked because I boasted yesterday about my abundance mentality when in reality, I haven't even touched a girl's pussy yet.

I don't know what to do, I wanna fuck her but I don't want her to be my first because that would probably end the Fuckbuddy-Ship rather quickly.

Please help me lmao