Hey All,

Last week, I made the post: "Did I end it too early?" - can't link else would.

TLDR: I hard nexted a girl because she wants to go on a school exchange program in the fall. She wanted to keep trying, I said no. I was very final in my no. I realize that I want to stay with her up until that point because shes the first girl in a while (after 10+ plates in past 9 months) that is good LTR material.

Listening to the advice, I have not contacted her at all. Nor has she (it has now been a week). Normally, I would move on and keep going. However, I went clubbing this weekend, 3 days after breaking up with her, and had a blast with my buddies. My one buddy took a video of me dancing with some girls for social media. The ex in question saw it.

So, coupling me breaking up with her (in a very stoic way), me not reaching out at all, and then the dancing video at the club - is this too much dread? That is, have I indicated too strongly (as I indeed want her back) that I am done with her and don't want her back. If the positions were reversed, I definitely would think so.

My question is then, I want to reach out to her, and LTR her till she leaves for her exchange. I think I over-dreaded her and that is why she isn't reaching out. How do I reinstate the relationship while maintaining frame?

Thanks in advance!