Banged twice, twice only.

Met on 3/5 so it has been only 3 weeks. She fell in love like a mad woman, texts me 100x everyday, and soon started complaining that I don't respond. Ofc I don't respond, seriously wtf?

She became very emotional over texts when I neglected her, even tried to throw ultimatums ("can't believe you ignore somebody who cares about you, goodbye!"), which I ignored completely and she'll come back and say "Good morning" the next day like nothing happened.

I lost attraction, FAST. It's cringe level 9999.

Last weekend she wanted to meet I said I'll be out of town to avoid her. She should get the msg that I am not interested already, right?

Fucking no.

Last night out of nowhere she came knocking on my door, unannounced. I let her in and she started pouring tears on me. I kept cool and told her this is a very immature act. She explained how much she loves me, and the weekend of silence was hell for her, yada yada yada..... At that point I was literally on 120% alertness mode to try to handle it strategically, because I was not sure if she'll start throwing things if I tell her "Hey I just really don't like you."

Eventually our "fight/talk" escalated because I told her to leave and she insisted on staying. It was already 1130pm, I said "If you love me that much you should understand that you shouldn't impact my normal life negatively." I absolutely won't let her stay, by letting her stay, I'm accepting her shitty behavior.

So I held frame and put on my poker face. She eventually left and we agreed to mutually delete each other.

Today she sends me another friend invitation, I blocked.

She started msging me on fucking LinkedIn, saying I pushed her into acting this way.

This whole situation is just ridiculous af.....

​

FYI she's a Cornell MBA grad and probably making 2x my annual salary, but her EQ is equivalent to a teen undergoing puberty.

​

I've never dealt with woman like this before. This is somewhat of a vent, but any tips will be helpful.

​

​