I’ve noticed an interesting trend recently and I’m having some difficultly handling it. I don’t want this to come off the wrong way, but lately all my plates having been treating me like a king. Sounds great on the surface, and it is, but I’ve been feeling guilty about it.

It just feels like all of these girls are putting their best foot forward to try to win me over. I mean I have been improving myself. Finally feel like I’m truly a catch, as opposed to faking it before. Problem is I’m not used to getting this kind of treatment from women, and I’m feeling guilty as a result. I have zero intention of ever getting into an exclusive LTR with any of these current plates.

They know I’m seeing other girls. Not because I told them, just through my actions, indirect comments, not responding to certain questions, etc. The only thing I’ve said to them about relationships is something along the lines of “it’s not that I’m opposed, it would just take me a while to get there with anyone.” And that’s a true statement.

Problem is, I wouldn’t consider any of these girls for an LTR. Am I feeling guilty because I’m leading them on? I honesty don’t know where this guilt is coming from. I’ve also been pretty clear about my intentions in terms of looking for something casual right now, which may or may not develop into something more.

So why am I feeling guilty that they’re treating me so well and trying to win me over? I almost want to tell them to stop acting like that because I’m just gonna let them down. But I have a feeling that could have the opposite effect of what I’m hoping it would do.

Can anyone relate? Does this guilt ever go away? Maybe I’ll just get used to it and won’t feel guilty in the future. But maybe I need to switch up my approach and be even more direct about my intentions when I know I’ll never commit to a certain plate. If anyone has any insight I’d appreciate it.