TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 9 Comments | submitted 6 months ago by TehJimmyy [Post Locked]

Not the best day for me , being ultra busy the whole day and in really depressive mood today while raining outside.I was returning home from college with train transportation.

​

While i got off in my stop it was raining hard and i pulled out my umbrella. I got approached by a girl who asked me where i was heading to . This caught me really off guard since its been a while since i got approached by a girl smiling at me and asking weird stuff ( its me usually doing that ) and answered across.She asked if she could get under and i said sure.

She didnt say much and i asked her name which she told me with a huge smile.I was dumbstuck for a second and ask her what did she study etc. I was really nervous the whole time saying autistic stuff and it basically was 1 minute conversation before we parted ways with just saying bye and her thanking me.

​

Should i have pushed it more asking her out? How can i be less nervous the next time ?

[-] FREECRACK6 3 Points 6 months ago

Why do u write like you've been castrated?

[-] TehJimmyy 1 Point 6 months ago

lol what do you mean

[-] caius100 3 Points 6 months ago

He means that you should grow some fucking balls mate

[-] Atheist_Utopia 1 Point 6 months ago

Because he probably feels like he's been castrated? I'd too if I were in his shoes.

[-] Empodocles 2 Points 6 months ago

When you can't do a pullup, what exercise are you going to do to achieve being able to do pullups? Pullups.

To develop social skills in talking to females, you need to talk to females

Thank you.

[-] FereallyRed 1 Point 6 months ago

Maybe she was using you for your rain shelter.

Maybe she was interested and saw an opportunity.

Too bad you'll never know.

If only you had her number....

This is what i thought.I was the one doing the most talking. Theres a good chance i will run into her again.

​

What should i do ? Should i bother ?

[-] FereallyRed 2 Points 6 months ago

Ask her out/get her number. She owes you a beer for your rain protection equipment usage.