So to give you a little background, I’m 18 years old, new to TRP, a little below average height, reasonably well built body (no jacked, but certainly not out of shape), reasonably okay looks, reasonably in good health (minus smoking and excessive coffee consumption), pretty good style, above average intelligence but I’ve always been an underachiever until now. I recently started studying law (in the EU you can do law in undergrad) in a language that is not my mother tongue and that takes up most of my time. I don’t have the luxury to do a whole lot of theory reading which I read is actually better for you or the luxury to go out a lot.

I am charming when it comes to making friends, my whole life I never really had any trouble making friends, but I’ve struggled a lot with girls. When I was a boy, every time my parents saw me with a girl they would say some shit like “who is your girlfriend” and to be frank that would piss me the fuck off, so I rejected developing my charm when it came to girls until I was 16 or 17 and the hormones kicked in hard lol. But blaming parents hasn’t gotten me anywhere so I stopped making excuses. Speaking of my parents; beta father and a strong, independent mother.

When I interact with girls, I tease them a lot, make good eye contact, sometimes talk about philosophical shit, but I realize I talk a little too much (as you can probably tell by the length of this post lmao).

I’m still a virgin and I read today that the “focus on your mission” stuff doesn’t really work if you haven’t eaten yet. Apparently “you can’t build a farm when you’re hungry”. So what are your thoughts on this? What advice would you give to me?

TL; DR: I would appreciate any advice that you could give to your 18 year old self, or me, I think here in this community we all have a pretty similar background. Thanks a lot guys.