I've been posting questions about this here for the past 3 months. You may check my post history with questions about insecurities, cheating, hypergamy etc.

My LTR of 2.5 years, let's call her Kate, cheated on me with this guy from college, let's call him Shane.

Shane was my friend. Kate knew Shane through me. About 3-4 months ago I started seeing a pattern, both of them were coming to college together, going together, caught her chatting with him on WhatsApp a couple of times.

Shane had become her beta orbiter. And she was showing signs of attraction to him. I enforced my boundaries and started giving her less attention, didn't reply to her texts at times. I knew internally that something fishy was going on.

She told me a week ago, "If you ever think there is something between me and Shane, keep in mind that there is nothing and you're just insecure"

Had another argument about 5 days back with her as I caught her chatting with him when we were having lunch(in college). She basically said to my face "CAN'T I HAVE GUY FRIENDS OTHER THAN YOU?! YOU ARE SO REGRESSIVE AND PATRIARCHAL" and left.

We weren't talking since this^ (she didn't reach out cause she already had Shane giving her validation)

Yesterday another good friend of mine(let's call him Vivian) saw them together in a mall, having lunch together. They bunked lectures and went on a date.

I think they both saw Vivian there and probably feared that he would tell me about this. So Kate called me today and told me that she and Shane went on a date.

I never thought this could happen. I mean they were getting close and she was pulling away from me, but she literally went out with him 3 days after our argument. Idk whether or not there was intimacy after the date.

This isn't even hypergamous. Shane is below me in SMV. Idk what she saw in him.

So basically Shane violated the bro code. And about Kate, well hypergamy(?) doesn't care.

I know, I just have to keep improving myself, lift and game other women. Abundance mentality.

But just the fact that I will see these guys together on campus everyday for the next 18 months is what will reopen the wound and hurt me.

I feel like shit. Fuck.