After staring at the post for just under an hour I'm starting to realize this is as retarded as it looks, I'll just take a bottle of something and see if she wants to drink it together. I'll leave this mess in case someone more clearheaded than me can point out a missed opportunity or BP stupidity I'm missing.

Been seeing a girl for a month, on and off, very casual. Met three times, slept with her the second time and third time after a fun evening with her and her friends.

She invites me over for her/her friend's joint birthday drinks at hers and night out next week. Specifically says she's got friends staying over so I can't stay there. Think it's legit at this point but could be shit test?. I've been acting like a bluepill bitch since the last time I saw her for some reason, but not to her so I could use some guidance from an RP headspace if you have it for me.

Bottom Line I've been invited to a joint birthday drinks/night out with two girls, one of which I've been casually sleeping with. Do I bring a birthday card? A gift? I've slipped into BP overanalyzing whether or not turning up with a card and some candy or cheap flowers or something (for each of them) is coming from a place of good manners or BP neediness creeping in. I did the worst thing and got opinions from others who suggested everything ranging from "take her out for dinner" to "buy her a silver necklace" so having had my stupid answers from stupid people, what do you guys think?

Obviously the first thing that came to mind was a bag of Skittles but I think that might be too hardcore RP lol