I've known her for a month. I met an hb7 through a mutual friend of ours and I said we should hangout one day. She seemed pretty interested, as was I. She would occasionally text me to try and talk about her day or something and I would go along with it but I wouldn't try and draw it out because texting for conversation takes up a lot of time.

We hang out one day and get food. I pick her up and we drive around, I kinda lead the day and choose where to go. she pays for her food and I pay for mine. It goes well, we hold hands for a good while to build up kino. After the date she tells me that she's traveling all of spring break so I won't see her for a week. I told her we can hang out when she comes back and we hug as I drop her off at her place.

We'll it's now 4 days since spring break ended. I texted her yesterday saying we should hangout next weekend. She says "oh i thought you weren’t interested anymore bc you nvr texted me over break" apparently I said I would text her over break, but I have no memory of saying that. I tell her we should hangout and she asks me what I want to do and I said "I'll figure it out by then."

Today I called our mutual friend and asked her what they do for fun together to get some ideas and she says "hb7 is kinda pissed at you" I asked why and she says "you said you would text her and you never did and you always make the decisions" I say "she doesn't like me making decisions?" "No"

apparently hb7 is mad but wants to give me a chance and some of her friends want her to drop me.

I believe a soft next is probably the best decision. I wouldn't go for a hard next unless anything changes. What do you guys believe, hard next, soft next or call the girl?

TLDR: go on a date with an hb7. Goes well. She travels for a while and we don't talk. When she comes back she's pissed at me making all the decisions and me not texting her while she's traveling. Next her?