So a little background to start. I'm 30, she's 33, When I met this woman I was pretty blue pilled, minus some alpha strategies I found from the PUA community. I DLV'ed a lot in the beginning. I was needy, I had one-itis, I put her on a pedestal, all the terrible stuff you hate you hear from friends, I was clinging onto the relationship not realizing I was the prize, I wasn't setting solid boundaries, and I was coming off a divorce that had happened only months prior. (Ex wife left in June, hooked up with new girl in October) She treated me well but not 100% well, she would still get on facebook messenger and I found her on tinder once. She messages guys nude photos of herself for validation. She was messaging guys on Tinder and I set the boundary that was unacceptable. She deleted Tinder after I set that boundary and I told her she wasn't allowed to do that.

After finding the red pill, going through No More Mr. Nice Guy, all of Rollo Tomassi's books, the sidebar and many other writings. It all clicked and it all cleared up. Floods of images from times past are beginning to make sense and I started embracing my natural alpha and being masculine. Well my girlfriend's noticed and become insanely attracted to me. I completely flipped the relationship. She's now becoming needy. She reaches out first, frankly she needs me more than I need her.

Well I found her drunk and texting an "alpha male" on facebook. (this alpha in my opinion is a loser, tattooed emo kid, 150 lbs who has 2 kids and a fat wife but ladies love him) I didn't really mind because he lives in another state, loser in my eyes, emo, weak but he is alpha as he's really deep and does art for girls who follow. He has hundreds of girls commenting on his wall. But, like i said most are remote, he's got serious "alpha internet game" SMH

So she was texting him nudes so he would "draw" her. Mmm whatever i'm not perfect, i don't really care meh...But, yesterday I found she had sent an old flame a nude (that I took btw) and it bothered me. She then said to the guy "Im so embarrered I wasn't supposed to send that to you it was on accident" which is total BS you don't accidently send somoene a nude. She's playing games with this guy who grew up in her hometown and is a married man. This guy tried to get my girl out on a date when he was in town recently too. Even though he lives in another state, It crossed my boundary I had set up. When I found her on facebook and tinder I set down the law and she can't entertain other courters. So I calmly left her place to play dread game.

Well I got a text from her Mom this morning saying:

"She had someone try to break into her apartment last night, will you tell her if it was you before she files a police report?"

​

She had told me the exact story recently, that someone had tried her door handle first, and then knocked softly one night. She does kinda live in the hood but I'm not sure I fully believe her... I think she's just trying to get me to respond. Any thoughts...? Would you respond to this behavior.

Would you respond to her Mom to let her know it wasn't me?