I’ve had this new girl over my place twice. First time in my bed hands in my cock and my hands down her pants, she says no so I pul away go to kitchen come back and re-engage. Same thing happened so I just rolled over and went to bed. Had same girl over last night and same fucking thing happened. This time though I didn’t try a second time. I just rolled over and went to bed. I wanted to kick her out but we had been drinking and her car was at my house so I just fell asleep. I def noticed that sparked her interest bc she started kissing me on the back but I ignored. She left this morning and texted me she likes spending time with me and suggested she come over and watch a movie tonight. I think I’ve been giving her more attention than she deserves (obviously I haven’t smashed). I do enjoy her company and she is a smoke but I know no pussy is worth waiting for and I don’t want to give her anything more while I’ve gotten nothing but teasing. I haven’t answered her about tonight yet just looking for some advise if I should ignore, tell her not tonight or soft next for the weekend bc I’m not getting sex while she is getting my attention. Thanks in advance.