I remember speaking to a couple of guys a few years ago and they said if you want women to easily sleep with you (apart from obviously paying directly for it), you need to have a certain look to you, that makes you look like you'd be good in bed. Along with this "look", they said you need to have the correct body language that matches the look, so women can immediately tell you'd be good at pleasuring them in bed. They said if you either have the look OR the body language missing, you will find it extremely difficult to get women sexually attracted to you. The looks gets you past the first hurdle, the body language will seal the deal.

​

When I asked them to elaborate, they didn't really go into much detail. All they said was you need to be "masculine and confident", whatever that means.

​

I'm wondering if any of you Red Pill guys can help me with this issue. How do you get this image or "look", as well as the body language, that signals to women you'd be good in bed? NOT a good provider or good beta cuck boyfriend, but simply good between the sheets.