I’ve been taking the pill for over a year now, and am only beginning to see it now. At the beginning, I’d get shit tested was when I’d approach a girl. I lost weight and raised my SMV, and now I’m in my first semester of college and every interaction feels like I’m negotiating the Cuban missile crisis. I expect for someone to throw shade at me in any interaction now, the problem is when I try and do the same I end up coming off the wrong way. I thought the whole point of frame-strengthening was to prevent people from trying to fuck with you but the more I strengthen the more people want to break said frame. I know I need to work on flipping the pressure but I feel as if I can’t even speak with a group of people without them aiming their flak guns at me. It’s not even done in a necessarily negative way - They’re still my friends, but for some reason I’m always ganged up on to try and break my frame. Haven’t broken yet, and don’t plan on it.

If I need to explain the situation better, let me know. It’s more of like a friendly conversation then in comes the shit testing. Nobody shit tests anyone else though, just me. I don’t get it. Maybe I don’t notice when others are getting tested however? I am glad in a sense though because my frame is solidifying because of it.