TL;DR Typical 20-year-old male in crisis that doesn't find the discipline, motivation and purpose for his life

I've been in the US for the last 4 months and I had plans about what would I do when I come back. I wanted to eat healthy, lift, learn to play guitar again, start reading everyday again, keep on practicing programming from where I left off, study everyday for at least an hour and finally reach 90 days of NoFap.

You probably guessed that I failed all of them after the first week. Except NoFap but I've come close to relapsing yesterday.

Now I have one week left for midterms and I can't seem to have the motivation and persistence to do anything. I can't bring myself to study hard (I do study though). I can't seem to focus on anything inside the class or outside and I feel left behind whenever I see my friends accomplish goals for their career paths while I don't even know what to do with my life.

Honestly the only good thing happened since I came here was that some chick (would give her a 4 though) hit on me last week and I started flirting with a 6 for the first time in a year. Still, I don't feel improved and I don't find the strength that will push me further.

I already know that I am not a special snowflake of some sort and that's why I came here to ask you guys:

How did you discover your purpose? How did you overcome the fear of starting new things and stopped pushing them away? How can I find the thing that will always make me get up and do shit that will turn me into an awesome human being? Should I wait for my mission to come to me instead of searching for it like a freak? Should I be calm and feel sure that everything will be alright or should I fear for my future all the time to use it as a motivation? What is your mission and what should mine be based on?

Sorry for being a whiny bitch.