So after this embarrassing beta post that I made a day or 2 ago, (it's in my history if you want context, it's titled: "I realized tonight that I'm an incel"), I realized that 90% if not 100% of my problem is that I was being a little bitch about my anxieties in general, whether it be clinical or approach anxiety. So I decided that I'm gonna go out and do some solo daygame, you know-the jump in the pool and swim sort of thing. I'll be doing social circle game too, which should be easier since I'm starting from no friends, but I want to work on cold-approach and build that skill too. The more the better.

Of course, I don't want to walk into shit blindly, seeing as #metoo is fucking rampant and I could end up entering the wrong scenario. I'll be careful, I promise, but that's not what I'm here to ask.

Aside from reading the sidebar (which is what I plan on doing right after this post) what do you think I need to know when going out there?

Some notes:

• Just to give an idea of logistics: I'm going out after classes are done cuz I'm in college, so I'll be out mainly during afternoon hours between 2-5. I also might end up taking longer commutes to different areas so that I don't get too comfy in one area. Oh, and I'm 19. That's also a big one. (Approaching older women might be different, etc)
  • Please no "YOU CAN DO IT" posts. They're really appreciated, but I'd much rather someone be harsh and give me valid advice than someone give me feel-good ego stroking as a garnish to their advice. It doesn't help, I get too comfortable with that. Go raw or not at all.
  • "Just lift" posts aren't welcome either. I'm not the most buffed guy out there, but I do work out, I am toned and working on gaining mass, I'm just thinner than I'd like to be at the moment (5'8 and 140 lbs, 18% fat, 43.5% muscle, and working on lean bulking). I've got both that and hygiene under control; just focus on advice on game.
  • I'm worried the most about the creep-factor, which is something that motivates most of my anxiety. I realized this after I sat down and honestly thought about it. Any ways for me to get rid of neediness, perceived or otherwise?
  • When a girl shows any remote amount of interest in me, I tend to throw caution to the wind and find myself doing things that I wouldn't normally do had I held on to my rationale. Sometimes it works but fizzles, and oftentimes it just doesn't work. Any way I can get that under control? I need to be able to recall and assess what I might have done wrong - going solely with my emotions tend to get in the way of that, as you can see in the post I linked above.
  • Speaking of which (and this is my last note, my bad for rambling): I'm going out solo. This is huge for me and I may not even approach for the first week or so since it's so nerve-wrecking to think about much less do, but when I DO approach, I need a way to accurately assess what I might have done wrong. Getting advice on the TRP and over here is pretty good, and is best done with a journal (which I plan on getting), but what about otherwise? Are there any soloers out there that can give me advice on how to improve on my own without developing bad habits?

Alright, thanks for listening, and remember - don't be nice just to be nice. It's kind of demeaning, I'm not a toddler.