Recently I’ve been FWB with a plate and she’s been catching feelings. After hearing this from our mutual friends we had the talk, and I ended it with me saying that I enjoyed being with her, didn’t want a relationship, but would be open to one in the future. We were/are on the same page.

Since then she’s been shit testing the fuck out of me, more vocal about the shit she doesn’t want me doing, and even acted pissed off in front of a crowd at me after I hit a bowl. I’m not liking it, and it’s clear she’s charged up from the hint of commitment I gave her. The only thing girls care about is securing your commitment.

After waking up beside her and calling her on her shit, which she brushed off, I walked out and sent her a text asking to talk tonight.

The purpose of the talk tonight is to establish that I regret telling her what she wanted to hear, and to enforce the fact that I’m not looking for a relationship, and that I don’t want to be her cuddle buddy that she can just crash beside every night after acting like a bitch.

Any tips? Or good lines that cover the concepts I’m trying to put forward? Any advice for future interactions with this girl to keep her on the chase and make her remember that I’m not going to take shit from her? She knows it but seems to have forgotten, and I’m not ready to next her yet but it’s getting there. Thanks