Hey, us men being “the prize” is one of the core tenets of TRP. But in university, it was clearly evident to me that women were the prize because:

• Everywhere they went, they had at least 4-5 male orbiters fighting to do their homework and buy coffee for them and walking with them; they led the interactions. Even ugly girls had this privilege.
  • These girls have boyfriends that are all at least 6’3”, white, chiseled jawline, chiseled body, and making a ton of money.
  • Talking to them was very hard: they would always give me this disinterested attitude from the get-go, giving me one-word answers, not even holding eye contact. I had to act like a fucking clown just to retain their attention; they never initiated anything with me and never gave me open body language. That was, of course, if I didn’t get scolded by her white knights while doing so and have them get all up in my face. Getting them to text you unless it was for homework answers... forget about it. It’s a catch-22: as soon as they even see you checking them out, they automatically make themselves the prize, and you’ve lost automatically; you ignore them, they ignore you.
  • The guys at my school would routinely be time whores for girls; people who weren’t time whores (I.e. me) were left out of the social game altogether.

I wish I could see myself as the prize, but it’s impossible when it seems contrary to what goes on in the real world.

How do I see myself as the prize in a world where women are considered the prize and pedestalized by default, and act with that attitude towards me right from the get-go and ignore me and hate on me if I don’t go along with their program?