To preface this,been fully redpilled for about a year and focused on my mission. Pretty high standards all my gfs have been 7+ even when i hadn't been RP. Am a model tons of social proof on IG.

Been seeing this girl for 3 months . Don't have time to game other girls but I have options lined up if things go sour. Am in abundance and fully believe AWALT, ready to walk.

We're in a exclusive fwb situation.

Pros:

+Super chill, we had zero fights and i can't even remember any arguments.

+Hooked up after a month partly because i couldn't work out logistics, pretty sure she would have been dtf whenever.

+N count <4 (No i didn't ask, I know her best guy friend)

+Almost no social media presence,has an instagram but the last post is over a year old(Huuuuuge plus for me and one of the reasons I'd like to ltr her along with the n count).

I know two of her ex's - both ugly AS FUCK (like 5 and 6 and I'm being generous) and seem to be beta losers from what I've seen, one cried when she broke up with him. She also seems super insecure.

+No drama, literally none.

+Super submissive

• Always dtf.I couldn't work out a place to have sex for like 10 days and she literally told me, don't call me unless we're having sex next time.

• She actually traveled, on a hot day, in a packed bus, 2 hours out of the city with me just to have sex (Watch her actions not her words?)

• Never hides her phone from me,doesn't have a password on it (I never push for her to show me though)

• I always call her the same day I want to hang out and she frees up time to see me.

Cons:

- She gives her number out to literally everyone who asks her (guess she needs that attention - AWALT). But doesn't lie to me about it.Blocks them later

• A lot of guy friends. We were discussing something about psychology and I teasingly asked what do you think the psychology of a girl with a lot of guy friends is? (Shit eating grin included) She said its pretty obvious if you think about it and hinted something about using them for favors n shit.

-Shows me the betas who message her and shows me the messages to shit test me , one 35 year old fat slob she gave out a number to HAD A SON WITH HIM when she gave him her number .

I played it cool:

Her: He won't stop messaging me,he keeps telling me he has a son

Me: Maybe he wants you to know his boys can swim,that's a huge plus if you ask me .

• Doesn't respect my time as much as I'd like. Is more often than not 10-20 mins late

• She will talk about some shit in her life and I'd ask her about it and she'd say I can't tell you because i don't want to lie to you ( I never push it after that )

• Actually arranged to meet with a guy who messaged her on instagram and told me ( How fucking sad is it that even a girl with <200 followers and a locked IG has people constantly hitting her up smh) . Shows me how he went full beta and obsessive when she canceled.

Her : Look at this idiot,he won't stop messaging me , I'm gonna block him.

Me : Don't be mean.

Her : Yeah we were supposed to hang out on sunday but i couldn't and now he wont stop messaging me.

I was calm with zero emotion from this point on.

Me : You scheduled to meet with someone who messaged you on instagram?

I could tell she was thinking of what to say and she kinda panicked, I THINK she might not have thought it was a big deal actually , she does not seem that bright , but i could be wrong.

Her : I mean, it's really unusually for me i never do it.

I remained stoic while she scratched my arm and didn't say a word(we were sitting in a bus). Went back to playful banter after 3-4 mins.

This is a huge flag for me and i won't be upgrading her in the near future. I guess a plus is that she always shows me who messages her and I always pass the shit tests ( thanks rp).

I will reiterate , I have no problems breaking up with her but the sex is easy and i guess I'd like to make her fall hard for me just to see what it's like (Yes It's narcissistic but I'd like to experience it).

Here are my questions :

• Should I do like a fake breakup to stir things up in the relationship , stir some emotions in her, I was thinking of telling her that i don't know if we can see each other anymore after sex and that i'll call her tomorrow and then wait a week or some shit ( Bitches love drama

• I can't straight up tell her that it bothers me that she arranged to meet with a guy from ig and that she shouldn't be late without losing frame can i?

• Often times she says how I shouldn't lie to her if I want to break up with her, just to keep it straight . Says please don't be pathetic when you do it, i wouldn't be able to look at you the same way. I don't know how to take this,insecurity?

• I think she is hesitant to tell me how she feels because she is afraid of me ending it . I'd tell her what I think about something of her and she says like I care - but whenever she says it it sounds suuuuper fake and trying to seem in abundance.

I have been full blown alpha and making fun of her(A&A) for stupid girly shit (wanting to hold hands). Telling her i don't like texting and shit(maybe that's why shes hesitant to text) So i guess she is afraid of showing emotions.Should I sprinkle in some BP if i wanted to LTR her?