So before trp I was a bitch basically, a beta. I lift religiously and compete in men's physique now, because I'm ripped I just use tinder and okc. My theory on apps are if they meet me in person, they will fuck me. It's a science now, I always close a deal off tinder.

Now back in college there's a dime in my gym, squats almost the same as me and more than most dudes. Blonde hair, abs, the sexiest legs, my libido took over and I broke the ice talking about lifting obviously. I casually talked about competing since it looks like she does, and even noticed her check me out a few times. The conversation kinda went flat, I didn't want to bore her so I ended it and finished me set.

That was 2 days ago, today I was planning on taking her number down when I saw her. She smiled and said Hi when she came in the gym and saw me, I talked to her a few times during my workout but I never felt anything... I don't even think I was flirting, when I think back I feel like I was just making awkward small talk.

Is it lack of confidence maybe? I feel like such a pussy. Maybe tinder is so easy because I already know she swiped right, but the hottest girl at the gym talks to thirsty guys all the time.

I'm not an orbiter, so I won't just keep validating her when I see her, I'll just mind my own business and say hi. If she goes up to me to start a conversation then I'll try to escalate but that's it.

What are your thoughts reading this? Has anyone else felt awkward irl after using tinder for all your hookups? Am I just a bitch who rejected himself?

TL;DR Got balls to talk to hot gym girl, hot gym girl just seems like she's being nice, I thought I was smooth enough to get number but just felt wrong to even ask. Should I try again or focus on lifts until she starts a convince.