Hey,

Right now, I’m 21 years old and working in entry level accounting fresh out of university (invoice processing & filing). I hate this job & want to quit & start my own business or go into sales because I don’t see any opportunities to move up because all my time is taken up on the tasks of my current job.

At the same time, though, I kind of want to see what lies ahead of me if I try to move up in this career. My whole network sucks: my family is full of middle management at best who bust their asses off for no visible promotion opportunities, & my former classmates are all also working entry-level at this point & wouldn’t lift a finger to fucking help me even if they could because I was low-SMV. About a month ago, I was formally introduced to my company’s entire executive team for finding my company’s CEO’s graduating ring. I’ve seen and met my company’s CFO multiple times. Judging from his LinkedIn profile’s graduation dates, he is around 60 years old & has been a CFO for 18 years.

I think my CFO would be my best bet as a mentor. This is because everyone at the other levels (my Team Lead, Accounting Manager, & the Director & VP of Finance) are all women, meaning that while they might understand the role, they will NEVER understand the struggles of being a young man & trying to boost your career and the other aspects of your SMV at the same time. This is because with women, sexual success just comes to them and they’re catty as fuck, while men have to work for every bit of sexual success they can get. Although my CFO’s much higher on the totem pole & much older than me, at one point, he was my age, so I think he’d be able to relate better to my struggles than any of the female managers closer to me on the totem pole, & as such, he could help me, particularly with staying focused & not getting distracted by other problems that arise as a result of my low SMV. Since my dad works as a mechanic and is bluepilled with both money and women, he’s no help to me here. So I need a masculine figure that can at least help me with my career.

So... how can I make this happen for myself?

EDIT: I just want one lunch with this dude where he can explain this shit to me, & then I’ll make my decision as to whether or not I’ll take his advice because I’m unsure whether or not I actually want to pursue accounting/finance as my career. But yeah, if I choose to pursue accounting/finance as a career, I do want him as a mentor.