I am 18 and I just found TRP, on the verge of going to my first year of college and I am interested to apply this to my life. The problem is physical. I have no major confidence issues and I have always been good at talking to people/women. I am funny and sociable and I have friends. But I don’t look the part. First of all I’m out of shape. I have been for a while and I don’t know where to start as a beginner. Is there an all purpose routine for a generally out of shape guy to start out doing? Second of all, I have very thick, very straight hair that is difficult to manage. Is there anywhere I could get recommendations for men’s hairstyles and how to style them? Thirdly, I went through a period of major depression in my life, and one of the results of that was that I neglected some health issues I have. One of them is unfortunately halitosis. Is there any cure? Lastly I have been accumulating more and more dress sense but if there is a forum on how to dress or outfits for men of my age I would be very appreciative. I know this is a lot to ask. I’m ready to dedicate myself 100% to becoming someone I want to be, I just don’t know where to begin or where to look. I hope this is the place.