If you saw my last post, you'll know about about the skinny asshole whose been messing with me for being a wrestler.

Recieved advice to rough him a bit. Decided not to get too hard on him or take him to the ground, because of repercussions.

A couple of hours ago, after school, I saw him with a bunch of other student government kids. He sees me, starts talking shit about wrestling and me being gay.

I walked up to him and pinned him against a wall, and told him he was a little bitch. I expected him, at the very least, to fight back or be scared. He didn't really have either reaction. He just smirks at me and goes, 'jesus Christ, I'm being molested. so this is why you like wrestling so much, lots of intimacy with other guys. Enjoying it?' All the kids, including some of the guys on my wrestling team, laughed.

I decided fuck it, if I punch him, he won't mess with me. So I punched him on the jaw. He winced, but after a moment just said, 'so you're into BDSM too, rough shit?' Everyone was laughing.

I don't even know he managed to turn a situation where I was literally beating him up into a win for him. My parents were called, I got 3 days ISS, and on top of it, I'm just checking my snapchat, and everyone had posted it on their stories and were laughing at me. Even the kid who was shit talking me posted a selfie with his new bruise, with the text: my name likes it rough.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What do I do?