It's already been six months since I am single after a 4.5 years LTR. I don't miss her or think about her anymore.

I'm having more or less regular sex once per week with a plate, some hookups from tinder and cold approach. Had another plate for 3 months I got from cold approach right after the breakup. Lots of makeouts in clubs/dates (that actually seems to cockblock me. Just one quick makeout = sex) and good interactions. I do night game and I go to the gym.

But.. I feel empty and not very satisfied of the sex with those girls. It feels emotionsless. They all want to be called sluts and get spanked. I used to love rough kinky sex (I also have been in the BDSM scene for some years), but now I'm not sure anymore. All I am left is their mascara tears on my pillow to clean.

I remember 5 years ago, before my LTR, I was gaming like crazy and any new girl was a rollercoaster of fun. Now I just feel that people use each other for instant gratification.

Even the plate, it's just silence the whole week, then I text her "lets meet X day to watch a movie", I go there, maybe make dinner, or straight jump in the bed, watch the movie, fuck her, sleep, kiss goodbye see ya next week.

Or the last recent tinder hookup of last night: meet for drinks at 6, 1 hour talking, make out, I say "I'm hungry lets cook dinner", she pays for drinks, we buy food at the supermarket, go to my place, 2 minutes later she is on her knees. Sex. Dinner, goodbye. Had sex with her in about 2 hours since I met her.. rip Mystery rule of 7 hours lol.

​

It's just me or the dating scene is changed? I feel like no girl is into anything with some affection (like FWB) until they are 27+. I'm not looking for a relationship right now, but this all feel kinda superficial. I even feel like if you make out it's too "emotional", they just want sex.