This girl is basically everything I want, but I feel like it's too much and I'm thinking of breaking things off completely.

She cooks for me randomly, buys me gifts constantly, gives BJ's on command, fucks as many times a day as I can handle, initiates sex almost every time, pays on dates, is very good looking (solid 8), nice body, big tits, nice ass, and she never causes any drama. The one major problem is that she has a kid. I know. This is a big issue for me and it's probably why I'm not taking things seriously.

She literally begs to give me BJ's to the point where I have to turn her down, and she always wants to please me in whatever way possible. Yet I find myself getting annoyed by her pleasing behavior. She's beta as fuck, basically.

It's been 2 months and she is hinting that she wants to be official, but I have another girl who's more attractive and treats me just as good waiting to meet with me. I don't want to fuck around on the girl I'm seeing though because it just doesn't feel right.

Should I just break it off with her? I feel like she loves me and I don't want to break her heart because she's an amazing person, and a part of me is telling me not to throw away a good thing. But she's acting so needy that I'm starting to lose attraction for her and maybe I should just cut it off now before she gets even more invested...

What should I do?