I'm a musician. Apparently that means something.

There are a few regulars I see at shows and others I'll see once and then never again. There have been a few instances of these girls following me out of venues post-show with nothing really escalating too much, either due to logistics (when the van has to leave, it has to leave) or because I think I can do better. Not to say that they're not attractive, as they all are, but because I know exactly what I want and don't see the point in settling.

That, and I'm the type who needs a little emptional connection to really get interested in a woman. Or they have a SO; I hold myself to some standards.

Physically, I've got a decent face and am only a hair overweight if at all with virtually no visible muscle. Fair build that looks great in a jacket. Tall enough to not care about my height. I need some work, even with a good foundation, but I'm nowhere near pulling what you'd call HB7s in large numbers.

And I guess my record proves just that; I've done things with "enough" girls but at the age of 20 I've only gone the full way with one, and only once at that. Far from ideal.

Now, my lack of closing comes from a view that I once read summed up as "If you only accept the best in life, you often get it", or something like that. Seems to lean a bit towards the Alpha side of things, right? Yet I've never read that on TRP. Just things like "Work your way up. Take what you can get and practice until you're plating the best women you see".

But that sounds booring. More dull sex? I find the anticipation of seeing someone I'm into (and might have a shot with) a few months down the road rather motivating anyway, why should I ruin that for myself?

Am I really missing out by turning these girls away?