I met this girl on Tinder, she's just turned 18, but has probably had 4x the number of sex partners I've had.

Fucked her second time I met her and I could tell she was pretty promiscuous. By the third date it was revealed she enjoys pain with sex, like getting slapped and has had threesomes before. She also said shes a nympho.

I don't want to see her anymore. The sex was fun, but I'm not the kind of guy that likes jackhammer sex, I like to take my time and enjoy the insides, hold them tight and nibble their ears, that kind of stuff. I can't feel pleasure if I am going so fast and it's like doing cardio.

Now, for some reason I got the feeling this girl got a bit attached. Doing things like being overly concerned about the meaning of my texts, caressing my hair while I'm driving her around, inviting me to the movies. I have considered it may be because of my sex style, but I dunno.

I mean, she's a slut, but still a human being. She hasn't really done anything wrong. I actually kind like her company. And she's young.

To be honest I actually feel sorry for her. So young and yet so mentally fucked. I feel bad about being another guy to use her, especially after getting those signs from her.

Any advice?