I moved away from my home city when I was 18, I’m 19 now. I’m rocking the mysteriousness that TRP preaches. Everyone knows me but few people see me often.

I was back in my home city for Labour Day weekend. After spending time at some venues with my older friend, I went down to the nightclub street where everyone in my generation hangs out.

As expected, when I walked in to the Club and went to our usual spot, everyone I knew was there. The usual fanboy guys I drink with, my old elementary school friend. The only people who weren’t there was girls my fanboys hang out with. I start talking to the guys and buddy offers a shot. I said that it wouldn’t be polite of us if we didn’t buy some for everyone. And of course, it was Labour Day weekend... why not buy 20 shots?

Of course, his jaw drops and he starts calling me crazy as our favourite bartender brings over the shot-glasses on a tray. Queue the girls showing up.

I always tell the guys, “Don’t give any to the girls” in a jokingly manner. But, they’re mostly all orbiters of them so they do it anyways. I am not friends with these girls. I don’t buy drinks for them. I should probably start talking to them though, ‘cuz it might be a bit weird that I am there once in a while and they see me.

But the way one girl reacted still has me a bit confused. Let’s call her Short Twin. Short Twin (HB7) is the sister of Tall Twin (HB9). The Twins do everything together, but Short Twin is a bit more slutty than Tall Twin. And when she was talking to her friend and the drinks came passing down, she just had this weird cringe smile going on. She never looked at me while doing it, but something felt weird.

I’m not trying to pull some “Nice Guy” Covert Contract explained in NMMNG. Am I flexing my money? Sure... I love the face of excitement when I turn these young adults into kids. I don’t drink anymore, and this spending is factored into my budget.

So... what happened here? Over-analysis? Buying ridiculous amounts of alcohol is cringe?