Hey guys, im a regular red pill lurker and have been implementing these teachings in my life (gym, self improvement, assertiveness etc). I'd be the first to acknowledge im still pretty beta but working on it every day.

I've been trying to be more aloof, asking questions but avoiding answers, less kiss-arse and let her do the talking.Then i recieved the message below from a girl ive been dating a few months. Usually i'd jump on here and search for a post relevant to my issue but im not sure where ive gone wrong this time. Is this a comfort test? Shit test? Or do i just not have the SMV to pull off aloof and mysterious. Hamstering loss of attraction? In regards to the insults part, i usually just tease a bit and she returns the banter. Anyway if anyone has any wisdom to share, my mind is open. Appreciate it guys.

"You’ve made it excessively painful to be around. It was like talking to a brick wall full of insults again. I thought you’d changed slightly and could be a real person who could have a decent conversation and share things, but apparently you’d rather put me down or play ridiculous games that don’t interest me. I feel like I talk to myself about absolutely nothing just to fill the silence of the nothing you have to contribute. There are a lot of people who appreciate my company and put in effort to treat me like a human not a toy. Not sure what complex you have to cause you to put everything down around you to feel better, but it got old real quick."

Update: Thanks for the responses guys lots of wisdom to reflect on, a great first post response. I'll definitely try to be more active on here from now on.

I've asked her to come over this week and I'll listen to her and let her emotionally vent, I'll slightly provide more pull factor and less push while maintaining frame. If she refuses, I'll next her, it will be a shame but with access to this forum i know I'll do fine in the long run.