I have noticed people having trouble accessing their saved posts, I myself quickly assumed they were deleted however, if you’ve followed u/JamzeNeu post on how to access the main TRP sub on mobile, (HOW TO ACCESS TRP ON MOBILE ) you can still access your account; Saved; and find any saved posts from TRP there. They are not deleted or missing.(Accessed it on an iPhone through Safari)

I myself will be getting straight onto the computer after work tonight and downloading as much saved, old and new material as I can to a hard drive for future usage. I’ll also sign up to the back up TRP website. From what I can see, everything in the sub is still there; with any luck the mods can move as much material as they can to the new site.

Also apologies for breaking the rules.

If these subs mean as much as they do to me as they do to everyone else then I also want to contribute to this any way that I can. Just as many people here, these subs have improved my life in every aspect possible and brought me back from a place I didn’t think I would be able to escape from. Becoming unplugged was the best thing to happen to me considering the way I was raised had me walking down the opposite path. As for myself I think I can go on without the Red Pill but it’s always refreshing to see new information out there or helping out other brothers in need. But TRP is a very special place for newcomers as we all once were. I’ve been a lurker here mainly and commented on posts every now and again on asktrp to help those still finding their way and like others here just contributing to keep the wheels turning towards what we are all here for. I suggest to those reading the new posts on asktrp and posts on the new site to get access to the main sub, download or copy any saved archived or unsaved posts that helped you to get where you are now and sign up to the new site. With any luck this won’t be the end of TRP on reddit, however in the meantime just follow the advice of mods and admins on here about the next step and retain as much shit for yourself as you can!