I know a girl who was a bit chunky and like a HB4 but with a pretty face and 18 years old. She wasn't the Virgin Mary, but she wasn't that promiscuous either--standard girl with a couple notches but nothing crazy.

Anyways, chick basically moved into the gym and in about a year and a half went from chunky 5'8" HB4 with a pretty face to HB8 with a much nicer, well-shaped face and a pretty nice ass too. She also stopped going out and doesn't drink any alcohol at all, and from what I know, hasn't had a "hook-up" since before she was still fat--so almost two years ago now. And this is a HB8 20 y/o.

She also seems to be off the cock carousel as towards the later part of her transformation she got a BF.

Do we commend a girl like this on TRP? It seems to me like she did what we are all mostly trying to do. She was basically the female version of a beta (can get sex but no relationships, whereas betas can get relationships but not sex) and said fuck that shit and took control of her own destiny and now dates a high value male.

Maybe she wasn't born female "alpha," but she became it with the help of naturally good genetics.

Additionally, she seems pretty humble because she knows what it's like to be invisible to men as well and doesn't take male attention for granted--neither does she have a huge bitch shield from swatting guys away all her life because she never had to do that.

So what do you guys think of a girl like that? Or do you guys just think AWALT and insert negative opinions about what her possible intentions may have been or whatever? (And just before anyone says it, I don't think she did it just to get a BF then will return to being a fatty--she's had the BF for a while now and only improved since they got together. Maybe the guy just has rock solid frame and is a great leader that whips his girl into shape, though. I don't know him, so I don't know.)