I'll make this as analytical as possible :

Female friend told me she ended a LTR. Never orbited or been friendzoned by her. Kinda hot but not LTR material.

After that she told me 'haha so now I can come to your house as often as I want'. At some point after that she told me I look handsome.

Yesterday I told her the way to do something for a school project, she said 'Thank you so so very much, you have to let me reward you somehow.. do you have any plans in these following days?'

Saw all these things as IOIs so I decided fuck it, she's a friend but she's hot, let's escalate, maybe she'll become a plate. I didn't wait any longer so I told her 'Let's meet tomorrow'. She excitedly said 'Omg yes let's, I'm free at any time'. I said 'ok I'll call u when I wanna meet up' she said 'yes perfect, just not too early in the morning, I wanna sleep until late'.

Today : I call her in the afternoon. She says she doesn't feel like leaving her house because she is sad (cuz she ended LTR) BUT that I should come over at her place for the night. I'll be unavailable tonight so I tell her 'Nah I can't, you come to my place first thing tommorow morning' (gave her an exact hour too). She says 'of course I'll see you xoxo'. Then she sent me a text saying 'Thank you it's so sweeeet of you to let me come over'.

Okay, so I'm having a bit of trouble with interpreting it :

Pros : -she obviously wants to meet up ; she showed those IOIs; literally asked me out after ended the LTR;

Cons : -she is (or wants to appear like she is) sad over LTR; that 'thank youuu it's so sweet bla bla bla' sounded.. idk.. suspicious, but I can't tell why.

Conclusion : Should I let this girl come over tommorow? Will she start bullshitting me about her ex or does she wanna fuck?

Relevant info : I don't wanna LTR her I just want sex ; I used the word 'friend' for the lack of a better term, but it might mean too much. She's just a schoolmate I am friendly with. Never went out with her, called her over to play video games or generally spent time with her outside of school.