I've just started at college, and the girls really like being approached, however, they are never alone. They are always with at least one other girl or in a group of girls. I've been approaching three times yesterday at our big 1. semester-party, and it was always when two girls were sitting together. They were quite open to my approach, but I didn't know how to pick out one of the girls and escalate with her, and it led to me to being utterly boring, until I finally saw that there is nothing to go after there.

The conversation could look something like this:

Me: Hello, who is playing at the gig tonight?

Girl 1: It's ****, have you heard them before?

Me: Actually I've never heard them before, are they good?

Both girls: Yea, we love them, I can't believe you haven't heard them before

Me: Well, I guess I got something to look forward to then

Girl 1: Yeah, you sure do. What is your name btw?

Me: *******, yours?

(handshakes)

All: Nice to meet you

Me: What are you studying?

Both girls: Biology, what about you?

Me: Software. Hey, where do you guys live, btw?

Both: ******

Me: Nice, how long is it away from here?

Girl 2: Something like 15 miles away from here

Me: Wow, your bus ride must be very long then

Girl 1: Yea.

(Blah blah blah, and then they started giving vibes that indicated that it was time for me to leave and I went to my friends)

​

I consider myself a 7, maybe a 7.5 when I lose my puffy eyes and when my hair looks the best, and above conversation was just an example of how I converse with random girls. Sometimes when I put in a joke, which wasn't even funny, they would laugh, which I think indicates a strong interest in being seduced. But when there are two girls at the same time, I simply don't know how to pick out one of the girls and isolate her and then go for the kiss as they hold together like Yin and Yang. Girls who are alone are seriously nowhere to be found at these events. They are always in groups of 2+, and I never approach if they are 3+ girls in the group.

So how do I seduce a girl when she's with her other friend that she's so close with?