Long post so bear with me I was the guy in high school who asked out a chick 4 times for a freshers party. A year after that I started reading, lifting and took a gap year for some introspection, snagging a bank internship on the way A friend of mine calls me over to a different state where he’s studying to chill for a weekend and smoke my BW in weed. Meet a few girls, this was my first real interaction with them as a decent looking guy and not the try hard chubby fuck. Found someone I liked, some textbook push pull lines, constant escalation (and a bit of self mocking humour eliminated shit tests to all but one, I kid you not) got her begging me to come over to her place and the best (by default since it’s the first) sex of my life. The next morning was awkward af since I had to have breakfast with her parents who kept comparing me to her ex and how “nice” a boy I was. What I’m a bit confused about is- do chicks dig spontaneity, cuz she was majorly impressed I just took a 14 hour bus ride for one weekend from the heck of it. Plus her ex, (a clingy whiney and skinny twink was hanging with our gang of friends for most of the day), threatened me twice and almost broke down saying that he wanted her back. Do you guys have a bro code to help out guys like that or just disgust for the cum-rag he is now ?