I am constantly losing girls when going on dates. I lost 3 girls just this week. But this is the case EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I am usually not able to get past first date, sometimes (rarely second). I have gotten farther than third date with only one or two girls, by sheer luck. I have also had sex with ONE girl from approaching but it didn't go past second date either.

Not that they are mine to begin with, but I am not able to go past 1/2 dates with them. I am not sure how fast to escalate (though I try to escalate), I can't figure out calibration (when to make a move to pull/kiss), I try to implement push/pull into physical/verbal game and i try to deep dive with every girl. Every new data point i get is contradictory and confusing.

I am also clear in my goals i am pursuing. I try to go with this frame in mind. I am trying to find a plate.

I will include a few examples below, but I have many more. I omitted some details i thought unimportant, if anyone wants me to include I will in comments.

Examples

Exhibit A: Persian girl I met in class. Second date. First meeting went well, imo (in interests of length i won't mention it).

I saw her walking by in class, got her to sit beside me, teased her and got her to give me her toblerone, and got her to walk me to my next class and sit with me while waiting for the prof to start. Told her we should meet up after class, but then she said that she is meeting a friend then. I told her to ditch her friend and come with me. Convinced her to hang out for a half hour, with the intention of obviously being longer. She came to our meet up with her friend (hate when girls do that), and i had alot of trouble getting the girl to leave her friend. Her friend is a giant fucking cockblock lmao. Anyways, we left, i showed her something cool and then told her to show me where she lives. As we were walking over, she got quiet and cold and her friend called (she was constantly worried about her) but i told her not to pick up and on the way back this got worse. Decided to see if shed give me anymore compliance, and she reluctantly gave it. Then she started looking for a wall socket to charge her phone and had closed off body language. She then found her friend and left for home on a bus cuz she was too lazy to walk. Her friend later texted me from the girls number saying "thanks for taking my friend away from me and leaving me stranded. Good night". I was like dafuq? Made no sense - she returned with her friend on their shuttle bus perfectly fine. But i said "didnt realize it was such a big deal for you. You guys get home fine on the bus?". She seemed cold and withdrawn when i tried talking to her again today. So was her friend. I won't be speaking to her again.

Exhibit B: Girl I met on bench.

I saw a cute girl sitting on a bench in front of the library and talked for her for a bit and asked her to grab coffee. She agreed. We grabbed coffee and hung out, but she seemed distracted and rarely made eye contact but engaged in conversation. Then I bounced with her from one building to sit in another to show her a 'pond monster'. We were talking and I gave her some gum because she was saying that her breath smells bad and told her that this gum would make her breath smell good for when we kiss. We hung out for some more and she followed me to another floor to explore with some complaining that i had to overcome.

I texted her next day to meet in library. She rejected. I texted her again today saying, "meet me in library tomorrow nerd". To which she replied that she had a date with someone she knew from highschool and that she "Feels like it would be better" if we wouldn't meet up (wtf does that even mean?).

Exhibit C: Facebook Girl

This was years ago when i was starting out, but a hot blonde girl messaged me on facebook in response to a comment i made on a public group saying something along the lines of "that comment was awesome". We talked a bit on facebook and she agreed to meet me out for a coffee date at a mall halfway between the places were we lived. I knew she was interested partly because she agreed to meet, she put a lot of effort into her replies (she wrote a long message in response to me playing along with jokes) and texted me to find out whether we were still on for the date the day of (hasn't happened since). She didn't know what i looked like in person (as we talked mostly over facebook) and when she texted i told her that I am wearing shorts, hoody and shoes to which she replied that I was creative. The only reason I include this last detail is so you guys can get a better idea. During the date, I did my best to lead - suggested new places to explore in the mall and tried to get us to sneak into a movie theatre for free. Having just started reading up on PUA at that time, I knew I had to try to kiss her on the first date otherwise she'd think i'm a pussy and friendzone me. So i tried a few times and she shot me down. Sometime after we separated to go home (I was getting tired), she texted me that I should come and get a good-bye kiss and so I did. I called her up a week later (because PUA theory at that time said it was better to call than text) and i set up another date with her at the movies (i know, mistake - but i didn't know what else to do) but I guess I asked what day she was available or something like that and at first she didn't notice it. But she called me back 10 minutes after our first phone call and said that she thinks I am a nicer guy than I let on. When we met for movies, she seemed distracted was constantly texting and during the movies she didn't let me escalate (I did standard kino, hand on shoulder, hand around shoulders, hand on lower back, hand on knee...) when i tried to move my hand up her leg or kiss her (saying that I already kissed her last time). After the movies, we went on a walk and I noticed she had grown cold and she would not go on a date with me again saying that "I was too horny".

I have been lately working on implementing a sexual frame and saying sexual shit to girls all the time, not just on dates.

I am frustrated and lost on what i am doing wrong. I really hope someone will guide me through my errors. I see betas getting girlfriends and though i've been on dates with hotter girls, I am not able to get them as plates or even the ugly ones like they are. I am sick of this not working. I really need some help. Thanks.

Some dates I try to move slow (in response to getting blown out on the dates I move fast), I get blown out. Some dates I try to move fast and get blown out too. Getting mixed signals, so I am deeply confused.

I try to keep a positive outlook and keep approaching, but sometimes I feel like its all hopeless and it will never get better for me. That's why I am turning to you guys for advice.

TL;DR I know its long but please read, there is no way I can possibly cut down past dates to fit into a few sentences.