Greetings community!

​

I have a 10 year long (past oneitis) girlfriend(let's call her Beg) that was in the same friend group back in the days I was living in Istanbul/Turkey. Years passed, since she was 9.5/10 and I was a blue pill, never had enough confidence to open up or etc. Then I moved into US. Last summer she visited me for a month and since I was the only one that she knew in the house, she stayed in my room. It went bad. I was blue pill and I gave her control over everything. She used my car, my house sometimes my friends. I did many things wrong and then she left. It was sad couple weeks which led me to complain about this situation and my fuckin oneitis to my red pill roommate and he introduced me to TRP!

Now she is going to visit me again but this time I am aware of TRP. I even practiced the things I learned couple times, still a student though..

A month ago, my girl roommate Lil flied to Istanbul to stay with Beg for couple weeks, they became really good friends. While they were still in Turkey, in Istanbul, I had a great chance to show my new TRP skills to both of them. I was flying to Cape Town/South Africa and guess where my 12 hours layover was. Right, it was in Istanbul so I arranged a night out with my bros and invited Lil(not Beg). I knew she was gonna come anyways, it is same friend group.. She came and after getting drunk, she came to me and started to give hugs and kissez. She started satelliting me, I hold the frame until the end. It was success! She said she will visit me soon and the best thing was she understood that I changed, she said it loudly! (Blue pill reactions but I still want her! :) )

In a week Lil will be back in the house(US) and Beg is also going to join for at least a month. I'm pretty sure she thinks she will stay in my room. Hell no! Now that she has Lil as friend, she has to stay with her. I don't know if they share same bed or she sleeps in her couch but she has to stay with her, not me.

My question is what is the best way of letting her know about the situation? I will ask Lil for this first. One thing came into my mind was just to carry her luggage into Lil's room after getting confirmation from Lil that she can stay. Should I let her know about this beforehand? Any comment would help!